Sunday 6 February 2011

Verification post

Its not that I usually have to write a blog post, so that it can be verified by the likes of Technorati, but we all know that these bookmarking sites are vital to the appearance and survival of our sites in cyberspace. So I thought that I might add a few notes to those that come to read the blog at least about social media and marketing.

I do not know many people that are not on facebook and even fewer that have never heard of it. I advertise on facebook and my daily budget gets used up very quickly. This simple method of reaching out to targeted audiences has left my google stats standing. That doesn't mean Google isnt any good. Google is great, but for direct targeting facebook is far better.

We use Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Technorati, Linkedin, Plaxo and many others to raise our profile and it does in fact work. But thats the whole idea.

The more the little places are mentioned in cyberspace the bigger the fight against the corporate giants. I love Yelp. It means that I can recomend the really good small business around me and deter people from the places that prevent people from returning to our side of the city.

If youre connected on any or all of these platforms, please look us up, join and of course say hello, we acknowledge you because youre importnat.

ANd for the folks at technorati heres your verification code. PC6DV2FHXXCH

0 comments:

Post a Comment